Thursday, May 31, 2012


Post 11:Self Assessing and Reflecting

11 tools exposed to me to a lot of new things! One of my favorite tools is dropbox. It is a great way for my parents to get pictures and videos I am taking in the classroom. My parents have also sent pictures through DropBox back to that they have taken from field trips, parties, etc. A new tool in  toolbox” that my students love is Wordle! It is amazing how easily I can incorporate it in to just about any unit of study. After spring break we will start studying about birds. Wordle will be a great resource for my students  to show what they have learned about their bird.
My classroom has a great variety to address the many different learning styles of the 21st century learner. My students have the opportunity to use many different technology tools to show their mastery of the various objectives.
I was surprised by how many websites and tools there are out there, and how easy they were to use for both my students and me. I have really enjoyed playing and becoming more familiar with all the new websites! Despite how much I have already learned and become familiar with, I know there will always be something new and exciting out there for me to learn. :)

1 comment:

  1. Great job on your blog, Lindi! It's so wonderful to hear that you are feeling more comfortable with technology. Don't forget that you have a personal learning community ready and willing to share ideas and help you implement technologies you want to learn and use! Congratulations on completing 11 Tools! :-)

    ReplyDelete